Rabies Reports

Rabies Reports

By state law, all pets over the age of four months must be vaccinated for rabies annually.

Do not feed wild animals.  Do not leave your garbage or your pet's food outside where they are accessible to wild animals.

If you have your pets outside, be sure there is a light in the area so you can see any wild animals approach your yard.

Do not approach any wild animal, even if it acts friendly toward you.

Contact the Canton Police Department (903-567-4991) if you notice an animal acting unafraid or if you see a nocturnal animal out in the daytime. 

Welcome to Canton, Texas

Learn More