When should I call 9-1-1?
9-1-1 is appropriate for any life-threatening emergency, or to report a crime in progress. For non-emergencies, please call (903) 567-4991.

Where is the Police Department Located?
555 Hwy 243 W, Canton, Texas 

Is it illegal to shoot fireworks in the City limits?

How do I contact someone at the jail?
Inmates are only allowed phone contact after arraignment. After arraignment, inmates are allowed one phone call until released. There are no visitations allowed at the City Jail.

Who do I contact if my car is impounded?
Two different wrecker services are utilized by the Canton Police Department. Tommy’s Wrecking Service (903) 865-6161 or Fuller’s Towing (903) 567-6911.

Who do I contact for a copy of an accident report?
Contact the Police Department at 555 Hwy 243 W, Canton or call (903) 567-4991.